Our Moto Spray gives you what you need to easily protect your vehicle underbody, chassis and accessories from corrosion, water damage and the harsh outdoor environment.
- Long lasting rust prevention and waterproofing for vehicle underbody and whole chassis.
- Resistant to jet-washing, heat, salt, acid and alkaline.
- 15-20 minute easy application with very little prep needed and minimal mess.
- Non perishing and non-conductive (use it on rubbers, plastics and electric components too! No masking up needed).
- A translucent finish which nourishes the surface it sits on
Our Moto Spray is designed for the whole and very easy (low or no prep) covering of the underbody and chassis of vehicles and machinery as a complete translucent (but satin sheen finish) corrosion prevention barrier to weather, salt, acid, alkaline and water.
Moto spray is designed for the easy and ultimate protection of all chassis’ including:
- 4 x 4 and Off road vehicles - Landrover Defender and Discovery, Toyota Landcruiser
- Classic cars - Triumph Spitfire, TR4 , TR6 , Rolls Royce 20/25 , Jaguar e type, Aston Martin, Bentley etc..
- Quad bikes and Trikes
- Balers and other agricultural machinery
- Lorries and trucks
- Fire Engines
- Caravans and trailers
Better than products you have tried before, Lanoguard Moto Spray and can be used wherever petroleum alternatives are used but will provide you with many benefits over the product you use currently and can be used to do more jobs than these too.
Something which really makes our product stand alone when compared to others is that it will stay in place doing its job for a long time and won’t be displaced by pressure washing - it also won’t evaporate up to 450°C or be dissolved by petrol products. As well as this it is ecologically friendlier and lasts much, much longer. It will not perish any rubbers or plastics either and in fact will nourish them, and that means you don't need to mask the rubber!
See here Moto Spray being used on a motorbike:
And this using it on a truck:
Lanoguard's Moto range has been specifically developed to prevent the problems that all vehicle enthusiast encounter. Long lasting, waterproofing, anti-corrosive sprays, greases and lubricants for use on all on all types of motorbikes. Moto Spray on and the Moto Grease applications examples are:
- Seized nuts and bolts
- Chassis and suspension
- Electrics and electrolysis prevention
- For classic bikes all over preservation to keep them "as is"
- Headstock bearings, rose couplings, ball joints and flexible joints
- Trailer bodies and chassis'
Here are just a few applications that our customers are using Lanoguard Moto for:
Electrical Issues - Because Lanoguard Moto displaces water and is non-conductive you can spray it on your electrics to put an end to constant electrical problems.
Flexible Joint Protection - Petroleum based greases and sprays get washed away when you jet wash your vehicle and then the water can sit in the joints and suspension. Lanoguard Moto is jet wash resistant, heat resistant to 450°C and does not evaporate so it will protect your vehicle, flexible joints and suspension even when you jet wash.