Agreto HFM II Hay and Straw Digital Moisture Meter (50 cm)
The AGRETO HFM II hay and straw moisture meter is a professional measuring instrument for determining moisture level and temperature of baled hay and straw.
This meter is ideal for buyers or sellers of Hay and Straw, giving you the ability to check the moisture level of hay and straw bales throughout the process and thus preventing possible claims.
For users, maintaining feed quality during harvesting or drying helps prevent loss due to mould and rot.
Consisting of a solid stainless steel probe and an ergonomically shaped wooden handle this meter is used by us on our farms and we are happy to stand by its billing as an extremely robust product which is ready for many years of use.
In just a couple of seconds, you can measure different parts of a bale, or a large number of bales without having to press a button. This is achieved via the meters continuous display of moisture levels.
What do I get?
- 1 x Measuring instrument 50cm
- 1 x protective cap
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x User manual in 25 languages
- Stainless steel measuring probe and tip
- Usable probe length: 50 cm
- Ergonomically shaped wooden handle
- Dust- and spraywaterproof plastic casing
- Membrane keypad with 4 buttons
- LCD display with 15 mm high digits
- Automatic display lighting
- Hold function
- Averaging function
- Count function
- Display battery power
- Automatic switch-off
- No calibration necessary
- Moisture measuring range from 9 to 70 %
- Temperature measuring range from -10 to 100 °C
- 0.1% resolution
- +/- 0.8% accuracy at low moisture levels
- 9 V block battery power supply